Security Experts Invested In Safeguarding Your 6
We’ve seen firsthand the painful struggles of introducing new security programs into organizations, so we are particularly driven to make the process better. We recognize that team members are the key to our success and we’re always looking for more talented people to join us. If you’re passionate about cybersecurity and about creating low-friction solutions that are both effective and livable for clients, BlueSteel Cyber could be the place to take your career. Join us in our quest to make being compliant a breeze – it’ll be a blast!
Humanized Cybersecurity to Protect Against the Unexpected
Do The Dirty Work
Disciplined Everyday and Every Way
FIKA- Remember To Be Human
Sharing Is Caring
We are looking for Cybersecurity Engineers who are passionate about protecting others, addicted to learning, in love with the process of solving technical challenges, thrive on creativity, and know the importance of completing a mission on time. Interested? Then keep scrolling…
BlueSteel Cybersecurity is a young, creative security compliance firm seeking to work with an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer who can tackle a broad range of security challenges and is not intimidated to work with a variety of technologies.
Cybersecurity Engineer Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Acting as last level response to system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Integrating services via published APIs using a variety of programming platforms.
- Completing daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
Cybersecurity Engineer Requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or a related qualification.
2 years experience with patch management, vulnerability management, incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Excellent understanding of network concepts including firewalls, routing, NACLs, segmentation, remote access, proxy, NIDS/NIPS, and transport protocols.
Excellent understanding of endpoint protection solutions not limited to Data Loss Prevention, Authentication, Monitoring, RMM, and Central AV
- Excellent understanding of cloud security solutions and cloud-based architectures – [SIP]aaS.
- Excellent understanding of SIEM and central logging technologies and solutions (Microsoft Sentinel SEIM).
- Thorough understanding of securing and integrating SaaS products not limited to Office 365, ServiceNow, and Slack.
- Hands-on programming experience using several of Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, sh and/or Power Shell.
- Have great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Ability to research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
This is a contract position with the opportunity to convert to full time. No agencies please. BlueSteel Cybersecurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
BlueSteel Cybersecurity is a young, creative security compliance firm seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to work closely with executives to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and success for the company.
In this leadership position, the ideal candidate will collaborate with our team of tech-savvy professionals to deliver exceptional service that meets or exceeds our clients’ expectations. The ideal candidate will provide strategic guidance on how technology can be used in innovative ways to increase performance, improve customer experience, and drive business growth. Among other attributes, strong leadership, organizational, and technical know-how skills are essential attributes a candidate must hold.
Apply today and help us make a difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses. We can’t wait to have you onboard!
- 8+ years of experience in information technology
- Experience in leading and managing an internal IT team
- Proven ability to effectively lead and meet business objectives for various clients as a consultant
- Advanced knowledge of security technologies
- Change management knowledge and ability to operate effectively in fast paced environment
- Understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management and capacity planning in a fast growth environment
- Knowledgeable in compliance and information security: CMMC, NIST-800 Series, FedRamp, SOC2, HITRUST, ISO27001, & Zero Trust
- Process-oriented with project management skills
- Proven ability to consistently and collaboratively resolve issues, mitigate roadblocks, and meet all financial and management goals.
- Excellent team management, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business priorities, operations, and IT enablement potential
- Desire to translate complex topics to a non-technical audience
- Monday.com experience
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. In lieu of degree, two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below.
- Screening call with a team member.
- Interview with executive staff
- Interview with the CEO
This is a full time position. BlueSteel Cybersecurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.